Hello Trinity Friends,
This Sunday we celebrate Rally Back Sunday. We will covenant with our Sunday School children and leaders. We will officially kick off another exciting year of Sunday School and welcome the return of our regular activities and programs. It is sure to be a joy filled and energetic service.
Following the service all are invited out to our annual Church Picnic at Camp Tillicum. Join us from 3 to 7 for fun, fellowship and food, followed by an evening lakeside vesper’s service. Please bring a potluck salad or side dish to share. Ham, cheese, condiments, buns and dessert will be provided!
Please also bring a chair and your own plates and utensils. Directions are included at the end of this message.
Please take a look at your bulletin for important information about program start dates. If you would like more information about how to join or participate please feel free to email the church and we will put you in touch with the appropriate person.
Don’t forget – tomorrow!
Camp Caritou Open House – Saturday September 8th -10 am – 4 pm
All Welcome! Corn Roast, Guided Hikes, Games & more! 63 Development Rd Bonfield.
Some upcoming dates
- Friday September 14th – Saturday September 15th – Fall Men’s Retreat at Spirit Point – see your bulletin for more information
- Sunday September 16th: Mustard Seed Info Session for Cotton Patch Gospel – For youth in Grade 8 and up. 12:30 in the Sanctuary
- Monday September 17th : UCW Meeting with Guest Speaker, Darlene Laferriere on FoxG1 – 1 pm in the Fireside Room – all women welcome!
- Sunday September 30th: Saint Francis Sunday
(you’re welcome to bring a furry friend or animal
memento to church!)
- Sunday October 7th: World-Wide Communion Sunday. Also Thanksgiving Sunday!
- Sunday October 14th: Baptism Sunday (families interested in baptism on this Sunday should be in touch with the Trinity office ASAP!)
Directions to Camp Tillicum
Head south on Highway 11. Take Exit 329 (Highway 654/Lake Nosbonsing) Turn right off the exit and head towards Wasi and Nipissing. Continue on highway 654 for about 9 ½ km until you reach Tillicum Bay Road. (You will see signs for the Waltonian just before the turn-off). Turn right onto Tillicum Bay Road and continue on the road – you should see a sign for Camp Tillicum YMCA/Rotary Camp. It is on the right side of the road.