Hello Trinity Friends,
This Sunday join us for worship at 10:30 am . Darlene, who plays Sister Regina in Nunsense, will speak during Children’s time about the value of theatre in her life!
The children will continue their rotation on the “Great Commandment” in Sunday School (look for a few snacks that the children will be offering you after coffee time).
Some Announcements and upcoming events
Trinity has been approved for a summer student once again!
Trinity and St. Andrew’s United Churches are seeking a student applicant for an 8 week summer employment position. The student applicant will provide assistance and leadership for a variety of activities and outreach opportunities occurring over the summer. Training and leadership will be provided throughout the course of the job. As a part of the Canada
Summer Jobs Program this position is only open to a full time student who intends to return to full time studies in the fall.
Rate: $14.00 per hour
Time: 30 hours/week for 8 weeks between July 3 – August 28
Application deadline: June 21, 2018
Please submit application or direct questions to Lisa Blais at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity’s Talent and Services Silent Auction May 6th – May 27th 2018.
A message from the 4 Trinity Fundraising Team. We still need a few more talents or services for the silent auction. Remember no talent or service is too small.All money raised goes directly to Trinity for day to day expenses.
Tickets for Nunsense will be available from Dave McKenney after the service today. The tickets are going fast – get yours now! Why not come for Hope2Kenya Pasta dinner on Saturday and stay for the show afterwards?
Maple Syrup from the Scouts is also available for sale after church this Sunday.
- TRINITY GAMES-Second and fourth Friday at 6:30pm
- COMMUNION SERVICE-Cassellholme, Tuesday, May 8th 11:00am.
- JOY BAND CONCERT-May 27, 12:30pm
- SUPER SENIOR’S LUNCHEON & COMMUNION All those who are 80+yrs young in this calendar year (and spouses) are invited to a luncheon and Communion on Thursday, May 31st at 11:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall at Trinity. Come out and enjoy good food, good fellowship and awesome entertainment! If you haven’t received your personal invitation and would like to attend, please contact Betty or Rob Farris at 705 497-0499. Rides will be provided if needed.
- TRINITY PASTA DINNER-Saturday, June 2nd come for dinner and stay for “Free to Be”