This Sunday is the second Sunday in Lent. We will continue to explore the themes of Lent through scripture, sermon and music. Our thanks to our musicians Angela Blais and Brenda McLay, for sharing music which speaks to their spirit. This week’s songs engage the life of faith as restless searching.
This upcoming week there are a number of happenings at Trinity.
* Tuesday March 3rd, 11 am – Barclay House Communion
* Wednesday March 4th, 7 pm – Lear Lecture: Approaching and Adapting King Lear with Rod Carley $15 All are welcome!
* Friday, March 6th, 2 pm – World Day of Prayer. Emmanuel United Church
* Friday March 6th, 5:30 pm – Red Hot Friday Night – Chili and Music Night
* Saturday March 7th, 5 – 7pm – Camp Caritou Pasta Dinner
* Mustard Seed – If you missed the information session and would like to join the cast or crew, please speak with Lisa Blais or Darlene Laferriere. The first rehearsal will be on Sunday March 8th 12:30 – 3:00pm
For more information contact Lisa Blais – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Red Hot Friday Chili Cook-off – If you have a chili or dessert you would like to submit to the cook-off please email Rob Sanders at email@example.com Prizes will be awarded for favourite chili, best dressed chili, best name, etc.
Blessings and warmth,
This Sunday (February 22nd), the season of Lent begins. During this time we will explore the themes of Lent through scripture and music. Special musical offerings by guest musicians and our choir will be shared each Sunday. This week Darlene Laferriere and Jodi St Pierre are our guest musicians.
This Sunday we share the sacrament of Holy Communion. Communion is shared early in the service while the Sunday School is present. All are welcome at the Lord’s Table.
Trinity’s 2014 Annual Report as well as the Lenten Newsletter are now available on the website. Paper copies are also available by request.
Please take the time to read through both of these. On Sunday March 1st following the service there will be a Congregational Meeting. All are highly encouraged to attend. Lunch and childcare will be provided.
Blessings and Warmth!
Chili Tasting and Live Music Night – hosted by the Trinity Families.
Red Hot 2015
Trinity’s Annual Report is available here —–> Annual Report 2014 (3)
The Lenten Newsletter is now available! You can click here to read it online —-> Lent 2015 (2)