This Sunday is the second Sunday in Lent. We will continue to explore the themes of Lent through scripture, sermon and music. Our thanks to our musicians Angela Blais and Brenda McLay, for sharing music which speaks to their spirit. This week’s songs engage the life of faith as restless searching.
This upcoming week there are a number of happenings at Trinity.
* Tuesday March 3rd, 11 am – Barclay House Communion
* Wednesday March 4th, 7 pm – Lear Lecture: Approaching and Adapting King Lear with Rod Carley $15 All are welcome!
* Friday, March 6th, 2 pm – World Day of Prayer. Emmanuel United Church
* Friday March 6th, 5:30 pm – Red Hot Friday Night – Chili and Music Night
* Saturday March 7th, 5 – 7pm – Camp Caritou Pasta Dinner
* Mustard Seed – If you missed the information session and would like to join the cast or crew, please speak with Lisa Blais or Darlene Laferriere. The first rehearsal will be on Sunday March 8th 12:30 – 3:00pm
For more information contact Lisa Blais – email@example.com
* Red Hot Friday Chili Cook-off – If you have a chili or dessert you would like to submit to the cook-off please email Rob Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org Prizes will be awarded for favourite chili, best dressed chili, best name, etc.
Blessings and warmth,