Hello Trinity Friends!
This Sunday is Communion Sunday – we also celebrate our Sunday School Volunteers. Please plan to join us as we celebrate the Children’s ministries at Trinity. The Junior Choir will be sharing a special song in worship – please note that the Junior Choir rehearsal will be at 10 am this Sunday!
Have you ever attended a Manitou Youth Forum event? If so, we would love to hear from you! June 8 – 10th will be our last gathering of MYF ever. We are hoping that former MYF participants would be willing to join us for a banquet dinner on Saturday June 9th or if not able to attend, would send video or written greetings. We would love to hear about your favourite MYF memory – to hear about the friendships that were formed and the adventures you had. For more informationor to RSVP – please contact Sue at the Manitou Conference Office at firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact her by this Sunday (June 3rd). Thanks!
There are a number of events to choose from this weekend. Beginning with
Mustard Seed Production presentation of Free to Be…You and Me! The cast of 20 young people have been working very hard to put on this wonderful and timely musical. Please show your support by planning to attend one of the two performances – Saturday June 2nd, 7 pm or Sunday June 3rd, 1 pm. Tickets are $10 adults and $5 children.
Make it an extra special event by coming out to the Pasta Dinner on Saturday (all proceeds to Trinity) and (or) the UCW sponsored lunch after church on Sunday!
Saturday June 2nd
* Charity Day at the Carousel and Train – all proceeds to Nipissing Serenity Hospice
* Trinity Pasta Dinner – 5 to 6:30 pm $10 Adults, $5 Children
* Free to Be…You and Me – Mustard Seed Musical -7 pm $10 Adults, $5 Children
* Gateway Harmony with Supersonic – guest quartet from Southern Ontario at Calving Presbyterian Church, 7 pm.$15
Sunday June 3rd
* UCW sponsored lunch following our Sunday worship service – Free will offering
* Free to Be…You and Me – Mustard Seed Musical, 2 pm $10 Adults, $5 Children
* Trinity’s Joyful Bells & Military Wives Choir of North Bay, 7 pm at 22 Wing Chapel (29 Sterling Ave, CFB North Bay) Free will offering – refreshments to follow