Hello Trinity Friends,
This Sunday join us for worship at 10:30 am. Rev. Ted’s meditation is called “Dem Dry Bones” and the Sunday School begins work on Teacher Appreciation.
If you have not had the chance yet, please take a look at the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall to see all the silent auction items. This is a fundraiser for Trinity! Here is a brief synopsis of the fantastic items that are available for bidding. A few of these are group activities – why not get a group of friends together, pool your cash and bid together?
* Baking: Cakes, buns, Scones, etc. – Including a custom made fabulous cake made by Carling who made the amazing cake for the Chili cook-off
* Arts & Crafts: painting workshop, signed “For Better or for Worse” print, Garden stone workshop, knitting workshop, custom made birthday card workshop
* Music: 10 x 1/2 hour piano lessons, rent a musician – bagpiper or pianist
* Meals: Backyard bbq, high tea tickets, fancy meal, jerk chicken meal, perogie making wokshop
* Entertaining: Sailboat cruise, pontoon cruise, day at a cottage
* Miscellaneous: car cleaning, yard work, puzzle board, jar opener
Here are some upcoming events happening in and around Trinity!
The J.O.Y. Bands present “Movie Magic & Broadway Memories”
Sunday, May 27, 1:30 p.m., at Trinity United Church
Donations will support “The Dionne Quints Heritage Board”. Refreshments to follow.
TRINITY PASTA DINNER-Saturday, June 2nd come for dinner and stay for “Free to Be” More details to come!
SUMMER STUDENT JOB – Deadline to apply is Friday May 25th.
Trinity and St. Andrew’s United Churches are seeking a student applicant for an 8 week summer employment position. The student applicant will provide assistance and leadership for a variety of activities and outreach opportunities occurring over the summer. As a part of the Canada Summer Jobs Program this position is only open to a full time student who intends to return to full time studies in the fall.
Rate: $14.00 per hour Time: 30 hours/week for 8 weeks between July 3 – August 28 Application deadline: May 25, 2018 Please submit application or direct questions to Lisa Blais at email@example.com