Hello Trinity Friends!
This Sunday join us for worship at 10:30 am. Members of the the J.O.Y Band will be enriching our service with music! Please plan to come back at 1:30 for a special concert presented by the J.O.Y. Bands – “Movie Magic and Broadway Memories.” Donations will support the Dionne Quints Heritage Board. Refreshments will be served following the concert. It is sure to be an excellent musical afternoon!
A reminder that the Trinity Talent and Services Silent Auction will close at noon this Sunday May 27th. Here is a synopsis of the fantastic items that are available for bidding. A few of these are group activities – why not get a group of friends together, pool your cash and bid together?
* Baking: Cakes, buns, Scones, etc. – Including a custom made fabulous cake made by Carling who made the amazing cake for the Chili cook-off
* Arts & Crafts: painting workshop, signed “For Better or for Worse” print, Garden stone workshop, knitting workshop, custom made birthday card workshop
* Music: 10 x 1/2 hour piano lessons, rent a musician – bagpiper or pianist
* Meals: Backyard bbq, high tea tickets, fancy meal, jerk chicken meal, perogie making wokshop
* Entertaining: Sailboat cruise, pontoon cruise, day at a cottage
* Miscellaneous: car cleaning, yard work, puzzle board, jar opener
Super Seniors Luncheon – Thursday May 31st – 11:30 am. Seniors 80 + and their spouses are invited . If you have not received an invitation yet and would like to attend, please contact Betty or Rob Farris – phone Trinity for their number
There are a number of fantastic arts and community events happening over the next week. Take a look at the bulletin board and your bulletin to plan accordingly.
Please be sure in your scheduling to make time to see the Mustard Seed Production of Free to Be…You and Me! The cast of 20 young people have been working very hard to put on this wonderful and timely musical. Please show your support by planning to attend one of the two performances – Saturday June 2nd, 7 pm or Sunday June 3rd, 1 pm. Tickets are $10 adults and $5 children. Make it an extra special event by coming out to the Pasta Dinner on Saturday (all proceeds to Trinity) or the UCW sponsored lunch after church on Sunday!
Saturday June 2nd
* Charity Day at the Carousel and Train – all proceeds to Nipissing Serenity Hospice
* Trinity Pasta Dinner – 5 to 6:30 pm $10 Adults, $5 Children
* Free to Be…You and Me – Mustard Seed Musical -7 pm $10 Adults, $5 Children
* Gateway Harmony with Supersonic – guest quartet from Southern Ontario at Calving Presbyterian Church, 7 pm.$15
Sunday June 3rd
* UCW sponsored lunch following our Sunday worship service – Free will offering
* Free to Be…You and Me – Mustard Seed Musical, 2 pm $10 Adults, $5 Children
* Trinity’s Joyful Bells & Military Wives Choir of North Bay, 7 pm at 22 Wing Chapel (29 Sterling Ave, CFB North Bay) Free will offering – refreshments to follow